Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Embarrassing Situations

I had to go back to the vet on Saturday. Apparently, the tube that in my throat during surgery did a little damage to my throat lining and may have introduced some bad bacteria to my belly.

I have finally gotten my bark back (thank goodness I can go back to declaring my love for the mail lady!) but I have been throwing up a lot.
The Vet said that another week of Mom's home cooking and I should be good as new. I hope so. Throwing up is no fun!
As a reward for all the vet trips Mom and Dad took me to the pet store for a new toy! They picked a bone that will help keep my teeth clean. But then they got this great idea to stick me in a dog backpack. It was totally humiliating. Everyone was laughing at me! I swear even the ferrets were giggling at me!
At least they didn't buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment